Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm sensing a recurring theme here...

I just read through all my old posts (and I say all like there's so many of them.) The thing that I seem to struggle with the most is motivation. I had 3 or 4 posts specifically mentioning "motivation" in the title!

I was going to begin C25K this morning, but per usual, my day was thrown off. My Hero had a late show for work, my baby had a fever, and I had an eye appointment. That doesn't mean I can't start tomorrow though!

That's it....tomorrow I'm going to start C25k. The end.

How's that for motivation?

1 comment:

  1. Heed harmful habits
    Enjoy nutritious food
    Allot enough time for exercise
    Laugh a lot
    Treat your body with respect
    Harmonize your spirit with God

    Motivate others
    Open your mind to new ideas
    Tap into your energy
    Imagine the possibilities
    Validate your efforts
    Aim for the best
    Trust your abilities
    Eliminate negative self-talk

    ReplyDelete