Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes it can't be the way you planned. You don't have to color inside the lines. So this is a "sometimes." I'm not gonna write about health, fitness, or losing weight.

Tonight I'm gonna write about being lonely. As this day is drawing to a close, I think about you. And I miss you. I wish you were here. I wish I could lay my head on your chest and fall asleep listening to the beat of your heart. I wish I didn't have to do it all. I wish we could take turns walking the dog. I wish....I wish you didn't have to be gone. I miss you. I wish I didn't have to miss you. Come home. Soon. Please?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that God made you a strong woman, able to handle what life brings you. But, I also know that sometimes you don't want to be the strong one, and you don't want to have to handle things. I completely understand; so remember that I'm always praying for you and asking God's best blessings for you.

    ReplyDelete