Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tomorrow is not another day one

So my mother has started blogging (shout out to you mommsie). Maybe I should take my own advice and write a little myself?

Update on the weight loss process: since April 4, 2011 when I started this whole journey, I've lost 18 pounds. I don't know what my BMI or anything looks like now, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to figure out...

After looking at a chart that my wonderful trainer gave me in the beginning, it looks like my BMI should be 30, which is almost out of the "obese" category, and into just the "overweight" category. Let me just say 'WOOHOO!!" That's very exciting news for me. ~does a little happy dance~

And I have kept up my promise with my honey. I have been using my treadmill, not as a clothes rack, but as it was intended to be used. I read my Kindle (thanks again honey) while I put in my time on what I affectionally call the Dreadmill. Hopefully I'll have met my goal of 44 total pounds by the time I see Honey in March. I've got 6 months, and 26 more pounds to go. I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. Your Daddy and I are SO proud of you! We know from our own experience how hard this weight loss/ fitness/ eating healthier journey can be!

    (Maybe you can think of your "dreadmill" as your "Endorphin-inducing Friend"?)

    ReplyDelete